Ironically, but it is this premise that most require an adult, thorough approach. After all, the price of a mistake is not just an offended sense of beauty, but a warped maturation. It is fraught with bad habits, and even violations of physical and even mental health. This is not a horror story. And no, imitating a pirate cabin or the magical world of pink ponies will not help. And following these recommendations is fine.
№ 1. Zonite space
For adults, the idea of sharing activity gives increased productivity, and the child also has the prevention of procrastination. The habit of postponing important things for later is often from childhood. Standing with a son or daughter over the soul is a bad idea. It is better to divide the room into 3 zones:
- For relax. Without sound sleep there is no good health. Especially when it comes to a growing body. A spacious bed, orthopedic mattress, calm decor and no irritants — this is the minimum program. And the starry sky on the ceiling (“stationary” or from a night lamp) and other trifles are optional, but pleasant components of the interior of the children's room.
- For games. Here you can break away, but the order — first of all. Encourage your child to put toys in a box or basket each time — and as an adult he will not build rows of empty cups at the monitor. Choose bold decor elements and furniture in bright colors, but without sharp corners. On the floor, especially if it is unheated, lay a carpet.
- For study. Your ally is minimalism. To equip a working area is first of all to separate it from the rest. For example, a screen. It is necessary from early childhood to teach a child to concentrate on one task. When he gets his PC, it will be too late. After all, if entertainment is just a click away, partitions are useless.
Size does matter, but you can successfully zone your space in a tiny room. Even if several children huddle in it at once. The main thing is not space, but clear boundaries between different areas of life. Without them, your child and after years is doomed to tire, not having time.
№ 2. Do not save on furniture
Children's tables, chairs, beds, cabinets and racks — what unites them? At least 4 key requirements:
- Matching age. Many elements of children's furniture flaunt regulations, so that they keep up with the growing baby. To buy adult models as well as clothes for growth is a dubious idea.
- Wear resistance. This applies not only upholstery, but also hard surfaces. For example, polished wood is easy to scratch, and CLEAF and EGGER wood boards are cheaper, but easily withstand mechanical impact.
- Health care. If the chair, orthopedic, and the table — certainly with adjustable height. This duet will protect the child from scoliosis and dozens of other "sedentary" ailments, and at the same time from discomfort.
- Environmental friendliness. Make sure that all the furniture for the nursery is made of non-toxic and, if possible, natural materials. None of the manufacturers will argue the opposite, so you better trust trusted brands.
The children's ergonomic chair deserves separate attention. After all, the older the child, the more time he spends in front of the computer. So that this does not end badly, his “throne” is simply obliged to:
- Provide comprehensive support. Cervical, thoracic and lumbar spine, pelvis and even the tailbone. Only one breach in the defense - and the fortress of health will fall.
- Be developed by professionals. The word "orthopedic" has become an advertising stamp. Check to see that vertebrologists, ergonomists and orthopedists work hard over the chair. Require certificates and patents.
- Keep fit. If after six months the bends and indentations disappear, you have wasted money. To avoid this, choose models with durable filler. Optimally - of cellular elastomer.
- Be unpretentious in the care. So, you need upholstery, which is easy to clean and difficult to soil. Natural and eco-leather, antara and azur — all options meet this requirement, and each looks stylish in its own way.
No. 3. Let the colors work for you
The entourage of the intergalactic cruiser and other thematic design leave those who chase likes on Instagram. Children's interests are sometimes more volatile than the weather. Therefore, what today admired the baby, tomorrow may annoy him. Choose universal design solutions, but take the psychological impact of color as an ally.
Who said that the boy was given a blue interior, and the girl pink? Down with the canons! If the child lacks focus, add green. If he's too shy, experiment with red accents. On the contrary, overly active? Then calm him down with lavender. But first, better consult with a psychologist.
From zoning and color solutions to choosing furniture for a children's room, the arrangement of this room is full of unobvious nuances and requires sacrifice. First of all, time. But the reward is a happy and healthy child. Isn't the result worth it?