1.1. This agreement between the insert data of the seller, hereinafter referred to as the "Seller", and the buyers of the website https://kulik-system.com, hereinafter referred to as the "Customer" is a contract for the sale of goods by remote means, meaning through the online store and defines the basic conditions for ordering and delivery of goods.
1.2. The moment of complete and unconditional acceptance by the Buyer of the seller's offer (acceptance) to conclude an electronic contract for the sale of goods is the fact that the Buyer pays for the order under the terms of this Agreement, at the time and at the prices indicated on the Seller's website
2.1. In this offer, unless the context requires otherwise, the following terms have the following meanings:
3.1. The Seller undertakes to transfer the goods to the Buyer's ownership, and the Buyer undertakes to pay for and accept the goods under the terms of this Agreement.
This Agreement governs the sale and purchase of goods in the online store, including:
- voluntary choice by the Buyer of goods in the online store;
- self-registration by the Buyer of an order in the online store;
- payment by the Buyer for the order placed in the online store;
- processing and delivery of the order to the Buyer in ownership under the terms of this Agreement.
4.1. The buyer has the right to place an order for any product presented on the Website of the online store and available
4.2. Each item can be presented in the order in any quantity.
4.3. In the absence of goods in stock, the Manager of the company is obliged to notify the Buyer (by phone or via e-mail).
4.4. In the absence of a product, the Buyer has the right to replace it with a product of a similar model, refuse this product, and cancel the order.
5.1 Payment is made by card or by bank transfer.
5.2. On the site through an online payment processing system
5.3. The online store has the right to cancel the order, If funds are not received
6.1. Delivery of goods purchased in the online store is carried out by transport companies.
7.1. The seller has the right:
- unilaterally terminate the provision of services under this agreement if the Buyer violates the terms of this agreement.
7.2. The buyer is obliged:
7.3. The buyer has the right:
- place an order in the online store;
- draw up an electronic contract;
- require the seller to comply with the terms of this Agreement.
8.1. The parties are responsible for non-fulfillment or improper fulfillment of the terms of this agreement in the manner prescribed by this agreement.
8.2. The seller is not responsible for:
- the appearance of the Goods has been changed by the manufacturer;
- for a slight discrepancy in the color gamut of the product may differ from the original product solely through the different color rendering of individual models of personal computer monitors;
- for the content and accuracy of the information provided by the Buyer when placing an order;
- for delays and interruptions in the provision of services (order processing and delivery of goods) that occur for reasons beyond his control;
- for unlawful illegal actions committed by the Buyer using this access to the Internet;
- for the transfer by the Buyer of his network identifiers - IP, MAC-address, login and password to third parties;
8.3. The buyer, using the access to the Internet provided to him, is independently responsible for the harm caused by his actions (personally, even if another person was under his login) to persons or their property, legal entities, the state or moral principles of morality.
8.4. In the event of force majeure circumstances, the parties are exempted from fulfilling the terms of this agreement. For the purposes of this agreement, force majeure circumstances mean events of an extraordinary, unforeseen nature, excluding or objectively interfering with the implementation of this agreement, the occurrence of which the Parties could not foresee and prevent by reasonable means.
8.5. The parties make every effort to resolve any disagreements exclusively through negotiations.
9.1. The online store reserves the right to unilaterally amend this agreement, subject to its publication on the website https://kulik-system.com
9.2. The online store was created to organize a remote way of selling goods via the Internet.
9.6. The information provided by the Buyer is confidential. The online store uses information about the Buyer solely for the purpose of processing the order, sending messages to the Buyer, delivering goods, making settlements, etc.
10.1. Return of goods to the online store is carried out at the expense of the Buyer.
10.2. When the Buyer returns the goods of good quality, the online store returns to him the amount paid for the goods upon the return of the goods, minus the compensation for the costs of the online store associated with the delivery of the goods to the Buyer.
11.1. An electronic contract is considered concluded from the moment of receipt by the person who sent an offer to conclude such an agreement.
11.2. Until the expiration of this Agreement, it may be terminated by mutual agreement of the parties until the actual delivery of the goods, by refund
11.3. The parties have the right to terminate this agreement unilaterally if one of the parties fails to comply with the terms of this Agreement.